NBA 2022 is another edition of the regular NBA tournament which is a top-notch basketball competition contested in North America. Every year the fan base for the sport and the team increases which in turn generates a pot of revenue for the organizers. There are fans not only in America but worldwide who eagerly wait for the matches and watch them live on screen.
In India, the fans can watch the NBA Eastern Conference finals live on various networks including Viacom 18 Network. As this is an official telecasting partner for NBA Playoffs season 2022. Meanwhile, the rest of the details are also mentioned below, so keep reading about How to buy NBA League Pass in India: Live streaming, the cost for 2022 NBA Playoffs.
How to buy NBA League Pass in India: Live streaming
In this 21st century, watching sports live anywhere and anytime has become super convenient. People can watch the games and events with just one tap on their devices and in good quality. Adding to this what’s interesting is that there are many modes and sources available to the users, which means they can choose which suits them the most. Here are a few options that we have listed below.
Passes for NBA League and NBA TV can be purchased by subscribing to desktop devices.
The most user-friendly way to buy NBA League Pass and NBA TV subscriptions is through in-app purchases which can be done on iTunes App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon App Store on both mobile phones and tablets.
In the US the most loved app is Roku, where users can buy NBA League Pass and NBA TV subscriptions. So for this to take place following the steps below.
- You will have to Open the NBA Channel
- Search ‘settings option’ n click on it or the Game Details page of the game you would like to watch.
- Click on Subscribe button.
- Choose the subscription that you might prefer and purchase that.
- And follow the actions which will be prompted to you later.
Amazon is also a destination for fans in case they want to buy NBA League Pass and NBA TV subscriptions. So we have the steps for that as well.
- Click on the NBA App, which was downloaded
- Go to Settings or the Game Details page of the game you would like to watch.
- Click on the Subscribe button.
- Choose the subscription that suits you the most and goes ahead to make a purchase.
- Finally, keep following the directions prompted to you.