La Liga is a Spanish Football league that is considered to be the most-watched and widely popular league across the globe. The consists of top teams which are Real Madrid, and Barcelona. The prize money is distributed in a very interesting manner for La Liga. The prize money is generated during the course of the league by telecasting it live on TV channels.
As we know, there are 20 teams participating in the league, and the distribution of the total sum is on a rank basis. The total money of La Liga 2022 is buzzed to be around €1.85 billion. Barcelona has Messi who’s the best soccer participant amongst all the participating teams. So let’s have a detailed look at the game which includes, La Liga 2022 Prize Money, Everything you need to know.
La Liga 2022 Prize Money, Everything you need to know.
Here we bring you how the money is generated by the officials from telecasting the game on the various channels across the globe. Have a quick look
- In order to promote the talents of young and extraordinary players of the league, the top 2 departments will be entitled to 10% of the share.
- Meanwhile, the remaining 90% of the La Liga prize cash could be used for most of the groups in Los Angeles Liga.
- Equal Share: 50 % of the total cash might be distributed to the various 20 groups in La Liga.
- Merit Money: 25% of the quantity might be used as a distributed percentage from the golfing department.
- Resources Generation: the rest of the 25% is awarded to the members on the premise of the aid-producing capability and also the fan base.
What is the Prize Money Distribution of La Liga 2022?
Here we have the entire leaderboard which includes the money that was offered to all the teams, including the winner of the league. Have a quick look at the rank and the prize money of each team.
|1||Real Madrid||€158 million|
|2||Atletico Madrid||€154 million|
|5||Real Sociedad||€80 million|
|6||Real Betis||€77 million|
|8||Celta Vigo||€73 million|
|9||Athletic Bilbao||€66 million|