As we know that ISL will enter into the finals stage for this season soon. With the First Leg of Semi-Finals match which is going to be held on 11th March 2022, is going to have JFC and KBFC head against each other, fans are pretty excited to know about the prize money which is going to be offered to the top four teams this season.
Last year since the Covid-19 outbreak, we had witnessed all matches being held behind closed gates and zero public interference. That is not the case this year, the players promised an attractive sum of money this season. So let’s have a look at the details of the same, ISL 2022 Prize Money Breakdown: How Much Winner Be Received?
ISL 2022 Prize Money Breakdown: How Much Winner Be Received?
The officials have declared the amount of sum which will be awarded to the ISL Champions, for this season. The winner of the Finals will be offered INR 6 Crore, while the runners-up will get INR 3 Crore. Nevertheless, the two semi-finalists will be entitled to have INR 1.5 Crore each. Adding to this the winners of the league will also stand a chance to represent India at the AFC Cup.
Below is the list of prize money which is going to be offered to players who performed well in the league.
- The club which tops the table is going to get a sum of INR 3.5 Crore
- The club is entitled to win a sum if they finish as runner up this season. They would earn a total of INR 6.5 Crore
- A minimum sum of INR 5 Crore is expected to be given to the table toppers who stand at the 3rd or 4th position on the points table.
What are the other categories of the league winners ? ISL 2022
The winner’s list is divided into two parts A and B. The Winners List A consists of main categories like Shield Winners, Champions, Runner ups and etc. Meanwhile, List B consists of those categories of Players that have performed well individually.
ISL winner prize money (A)
Shield Winners – $464064.65 (3.5 Cr)
Champions – $795539.40 (Rs.6 crores)
Runner ups – $397769.70 ( Rs. 3 crores )
Semi-Finalists – $198884 (Rs.1.5 crores)
ISL winner prize money (B)
- Man of the Match: $680 (INR 50,000)
- Fittest Player of the League: $3,400 (INR 2.5 Lakhs)
- Hero of the League Award: $6,800 (INR 5 Lakhs)
- Golden Glove Winner: $4,500 (INR 3 Lakhs)
- Golden Boot Winner: $4,500 (INR 3 Lakhs)
- Winning Pass of the League: $1,380 (INR 1 Lakh)
- Winning Team Match Bonus: $680 (INR 50,000)
- Emerging Player of the League: $3,400 (INR 2.5 Lakhs)
- Best Pitch Award: $13,500 (INR 10 Lakhs)
What is the Prize money of Previous Season, ISL 2020-21
Here we have the details of the previous season’s winners list and the money which was offered to them. So take a nice look at the list below.
ISL Champions: Mumbai City, $1.01 Million (Rs.8 crores)
ISL Runner ups: ATK Mohun Bagan, $540,650 ( Rs.4 crores )
ISL Semi-Finalists: Northeast United And FC Goa $202,500 (Rs.1.5 crores)