New Zealand and the Netherlands will be facing each other in the ongoing 3 matches ODI series for the 2nd match. The match is scheduled to be on Saturday, 2nd April 2022. Both teams are going to be on a roll for this match especially New Zealand, who comfortably took the first game home. New Zealand will be looking in confidence in the upcoming match against the Dutch with a lead of 1-0.
The 2nd ODI match will be held in Seddon Park, Hamilton. The match will begin at 06:30 AM according to Indian Standard Time. Fans will get to witness the phenomenal performance of Will Young again after he guided his team to victory. So let’s have a look at the details of the game, New Zealand vs the Netherlands, 2nd ODI Dream11 Prediction, Head To Head, Playing XI, Weather Forecast, Pitch Report, & Fantasy Cricket Tips, Where To Watch Live?
New Zealand vs Netherlands, 2nd ODI Dream11 Prediction.
Interestingly, New Zealand after they won the last match had been recorded as the 10th victory in this bilateral ODI series. Meanwhile, for the team Netherlands, this was the fourth consecutive blowout after playing 7 games altogether, their previous defeat was against Afghanistan with a clean sheet of 3-0
The prediction of the 2nd ODI match is quite interesting, New Zealand looks at the higher altitude to win the victory of the series by winning this match as well.
Who is the Playing XI? NZ vs NED 2nd ODI 2022
New Zealand: Blair Tickner, Henry Nicholls, Tom Latham (c & wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Kyle Jamieson, Michael Bracewell, Ish Sodhi, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Ross Taylor, Will Young.
Netherlands: Bas de Leede, Brandon Glover, Fred Klaassen, Max ODowd, Scott Edwards (wk), Pieter Seelaar (c), Logan van Beek, Philippe Boissevain, Michael Rippon, Stephan Myburgh, Vikramjit Singh.
What is the Weather Forecast?
The matches are being held in Hamilton, the weather forecast represents clear skies on the day of the match and no signs of clouds forming. This means that the climate will be ideal to play a cricket match. The temperature may persist between 17 and 24 degrees Celsius.
What is the Pitch Report?
The match is being held at Seddon Park, Hamilton. The ground at this park is batting friendly, which will help the player to score heavy targets.
Fantasy Cricket Tips.
Here are some of the tips for you that could be useful while choosing your fantasy team.
- Will Young is a must-pick while choosing your batsman for dream 11. He was the star of the show in the previous match where he scored a century and was the architect of the path for the Kiwis towards victory.
- Blair Tickner can be considered as an Achilles heel with the ball for the Dutch. He easily picked up 4 wickets in debut match. His pace of the deliveries was proved to be unsettling for the opponent team.
- You cannot go wrong with Kyle Jamieson, who is a bowler for New Zealand had picked up three wickets.
- Henry Nicholls can be a safe and smart choice as a part of your team as he always knows to stay at bay and continues his fine form in batting.
- Michael Rippon was the star by giving a fair batting performance. His score of 67 had given the Netherland a respectable total to provide a good competitive score.
- Logan van Beek is a bowler who picked one of the three wickets against New Zealand. He can be slightly expensive but he can cause trouble for the batters from time to time.
Where to watch the 2nd ODI Match?
To watch the matches live on your device you can make use of Amazon Prime Video. It is available to you as an application and as a website. As per your preference you can make use of either of the modes. We suggest you use the application for viewing the matches as it streams the content better.