– Career (2015-current): San Antonio Spurs, Detroit Pistons, Los Angeles Clippers, Philadelphia 76ers, Dallas Maverick. He averaged 7.3 points and 4.6 rebounds on 62 percent shooting from the field in 2018-19 with the Philadelphia 76ers and Los Angeles Clippers.
– Career (2014-2015): Sacramento King The Canadian-born New Mexico State product is still playing overseas for the Guangxi Rhino of the National Basketball League in China at 7-foot-5 and 359 pounds.
– Career (2019-current): Boston Celtics, Cleveland Cavalier. In stints with the Boston Celtics and Cleveland Cavaliers, Fall has averaged slightly over two points per game.
– Career (2004-06): Dallas Maverick. Utah selected him in the first round of the 2004 NBA Draft, and he was quickly moved to Dallas in exchange for a 2005 first-round pick.
– Career (1982-1994): Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, Detroit Pistons, Chicago Bulls, San Antonio Spur. Over the course of his nine seasons in the NBA, this former third-round choice of the Rockets appeared in 155 games, averaging 1.6 points and 1.5 rebounds per game.
– Career (2002-2011): Houston Rocket. During a career in which he averaged 19.0 points and 9. rebounds on 52 percent shooting, Ming was chosen first-team All-NBA five times.
– Career (2003-2004): Portland Trail Blazer. During a career in which he averaged 19.0 points and 9. rebounds on 52 percent shooting, Ming was chosen first-team All-NBA five times.
– Career (1993-2005): Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Nets, Dallas Maverick. Philadelphia's head coach has every reason to believe Bradley will be a good fit. In his only season with BYU, he averaged 14.8 points and 7.7 rebounds on 52 percent shooting.
– Career (1985-1995): Washington Bullets, Golden State Warriors, Philadelphia 76ers, Miami Heat. Bol appeared in 14 games with three different clubs during his second-to-last NBA season. Bol scored 2.6 points per game on average.
– Career (1993-2000): Washington Bullets, New Jersey Net In 1997, he was injured in the knee and back and never recovered. There's also some trivia here. e scored 14.5 points and grabbed 9.6 rebounds, both career highs.