TATA Indian Premiere League 2022 is back again with its new edition and new teams. Since last year we experienced a bit of a lag with the league taking place in two phases at 2 different locations because of the ongoing pandemic and health reasons. However, officials are hopeful that it won’t be the case this year.
IPL 2022 is scheduled to begin from 26th March 2022 and is going to have its first match played at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The match is going to feature CSK and KKR in the first match at 7:30 PM IST. So let’s have a look at the details of the game here, TATA IPL 2022 Venues: All stadiums of IPL Matches.
TATA IPL 2022 Venues: All stadium of IPL Matches
All matches are planned to be conducted in India like it always has. The precautions of all IPL staff, the players and officials, vaccination, and health status, will be monitored and checked on a regular basis. The international players who will be participating in the league will have to undergo compulsory quarantine along with their teammates to ensure maximum safety.
Below we have the list of all the venues where the matches will be taken place at. The breakdown of the number of matches played at each location is also given, so have a quick look.
|Mumbai – Wankhede Stadium||20 Matches|
|Pune – MCA International Stadium||15 Matches|
|Mumbai – DY Patil Stadium||20 Matches|
|Mumbai – Brabourne Stadium (CCI)||15 Matches|
What are the new rules and regulations? IPL 2022
As we know that after the covid-19 had hit every nation, which made the world stand still, new rules had to be imposed in order to maintain maximum safety measures. These rules had to also be implied to all the sports events and players participating. Here are some common rules which were decided by the officials of IPL 2022.
- All the players and the staff that will be at the venue for the matches have to a necessary 3 day quarantine and a negative test on Day 4.
- It is also necessary for all the players to test themselves during their quarantine period.
- Once the international players arrive in Mumbai they will have to get tested at the airport itself and wait till the results come out. Everyone must take a note that there should be zero physical contact.
- Apart from this, the officials need to create a green corridor for all the people to maintain a bio bubble
- Incase any one in the staff or team mates have been tested positive, they are allowed to sat quarantined in the hotel they are all residing in, with strict measures.