Mumbai Indians are the strongest team of the Indian premier league. I am not the one to declare it the stats about the team say it. The team has more fan following than any other IPL team and has a good amount of mixture of players this year. So take a look at Mumbai Indians Players Salary 2022 & Team Wage Totals.
Mumbai had won the titles 5 times in the league in 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019 & 2020. The team had created a mass fan following all over India. Hardik Pandya the former player of the team had been released by the team but the team consists of much more fascinating players such as Rohit Sharma, Bumrah, Pollard.
Mumbai Indians Players Salary 2022
The team has a fascinating list of players with some retained players in the list. The retained player and the bidding player are listed on the given article. so take a look at Mumbai Indians Players Salary 2022.
- Ishan Kishan (Rs 15.25 crore)
- Rohit Sharma (Rs 16 crore)
- Jasprit Bumrah (Rs 12 crore)
- Suryakumar Yadav (Rs 8 crore)
- Dewald Brevis (Rs 3 crore)
- Kieron Pollard (Rs 6 crore)
- Basil Thampi (Rs 30 lakh)
- Murugan Ashwin (Rs 1.6 crore)
- Jaydev Unadkat (Rs1.3 crore)
- Mayank Markande (Rs 65 lakh)
- N Tilak Varma (Rs 1.70 crore)
- Sanjay Yadav (Rs 50 lakh)
- Jofra Archer (Rs 8 crore)
- Daniel Sams (Rs 2.60 crore)
- Tymal Mills (Rs 1.50 crore)
- Tim David (Rs 8.25 crore)
- Riley Meredith (Rs 1 crore)
- Mohd. Arshad Khan (Rs 20 lakh)
- Anmolpreet Singh (Rs 20 lakh)
- Ramandeep Singh (Rs 20 lakh)
- Rahul Buddhi (Rs 20 lakh)
- Hrithik Shokeen (Rs 20 lakh)
- Arjun Tendulkar (Rs 30 lakh)
- Aryan Juyal (Rs 20 lakh)
- Fabian Allen (Rs 75 lakh)
Mumbai Indians Team Wage Totals
Mumbai Indian had brought an expensive team this year with a gross total of each and every player in the squads round up to 150 crores in total. The team consists of many overseas players and a good combination of the youngster and some international Indian players that can stand up for the team.